CIRM welcomes participants for full board occupation from Sunday evening (after 5pm) till the following Friday (after lunch).
Additional Friday night accommodation (with or without meals) is possible, normally at participants’ own expenses.
Additionally, all stays include the following facilities:
- Modern, user-friendly workspaces
- First-class mathematical library
- A professional team dedicated to the organization of events
- Scientific information and dissemination tools: a website dedicated to each event, national and international advertisement on calendars and social networks, etc.
FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION
- For a stay in a single room: 1 night, 1 breakfast, 2 meals: 120€/day per person
- For a stay in a shared room (two or three separate beds / or one double bed): 1 night, 1 breakfast, 2 meals: 100€/day per person
ADDITIONAL NIGHT FROM FRIDAY TO SATURDAY
- Single room: 1 night, 1 breakfast, 1 meal : 102,50€/day per person
- Shared room (two or three single beds / or one double bed): 1 night, 1 breakfast, 1 meal: 82,50€/day per person
- Lunch, dinner: 17,50€ each
- Additional cost for the « Bouillabaisse » (gala dinner meal consisting of a local Fish meal): 12,60€
- 2 coffee/tea/juice breaks per day included during the week
- Lounge bar in the evening from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm: non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, wine, etc. Bar rates available onsite.
Please pay your local expenses directly at CIRM from Monday to Wednesday ( 9:30 – 5:30 pm). Credit cards (except American Express), cash and French cheques are accepted. Contact: Jennifer Vitale, Budget Coordinator (office located in the Bastide building next to the Reception desk).
If you wish to come with your family or with a companion, please ask the organizers for permission in advance. You can then proceed with booking at the following rates:
- For a stay in a room with a shared double bed: 31,40€ per night (breakfast included) for the accompanying person
- For a stay in a room with two separate beds: 65€ per night (breakfast included) for the accompanying person
THE JEAN-MORLET HOUSE
The Jean-Morlet house is located in the park at CIRM. It is primarily reserved for the holders of the Chair semesters and their guests. During free periods it can be rented at a single fixed price of 650 € per week. Maximum occupancy 1-3 adults or 1-2 adults & 1-2 children.
CIRM SUPPORT POLICY FOR « FUNDED » EVENTS: CIRM Support – Reduced Attendance
When the number of participants is reduced, the subsidy changes for CIRM-funded meetings. Below is the funding that Cirm will offer based on the number of participants housed at CIRM.
Below 5 participants, Cirm does not fund. Between 5 and 25 participants staying at CIRM, please refer to the grid. Between 25 and 60, the number of unfunded stays is 20, with CIRM paying for the remaining participants staying at CIRM.
The funding is as follows:
Participants staying at CIRM
Participants funded by CIRM
RATES FOR HYBRID EVENTS
Setting up of hybrid events:
contribution to costs 2000 euros for a supported conference, 1000 euros for a workshop or a self-financed conference.
For specific cases, a total or partial exemption can be considered upon justified request.