Cirm’ s offer for all programmes:
- Your turnkey event: the organization is taken care of by Cirm (website, registration, etc.)
- Several work and conference rooms, with a complete audiovisual ecosystem (possibility of recording presentations, live broadcasting (other rooms for large events, YouTube Lives, etc.), videoconferencing for hybrid events, etc.
- All-inclusive stay for participants outside Aix-Marseille: single rooms, studios for long stays, full board, Bouillabaisse on Thursday evening, coffee/tea breaks, etc.
- 24/7 access to Cirm library. Self-service periodicals and newspapers
- Strict application of the sanitary rules in place.
Training of professionals related to mathematics
These weeks are primarily intended for groups of professionals working with mathematicians on a daily basis. They are for example the « Groupements de Services (GDS) » of CNRS: RNBM (National Network of Mathematics Libraries), MATHRICE (computer services), AUDIMATH (Around the diffusion of mathematics).
They may also correspond to events bringing together groups of teachers working, for example, in the « Classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles ».
Proposals are evaluated by the Cirm’s International Scientific committee and must therefore be submitted in English.
Cirm is open to other groups wishing to organize this type of event, whether they come from France or abroad. If you wish to know more, please contact the Events Coordinator.
Most of the participants must be subsidized by external funds. The cost of a week’s full board at Cirm for one participant is approximately 550 Euros. Partial support may be provided by Cirm. Contact the people in charge of the meetings and the budget for more details.
ORGANIZING A PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
5 days – 60 and 90 participants
The Cirm Scientific Committee examines all applications. The selected conferences are judged on their interest. The Cirm Scientific Committee will also pay close attention to a balance between men and women.
DEADLINE : 31 March 2023
The evaluation of the applications is made by the Scientific Committee which includes 20 members (in parity): 10 from French institutions and 10 from foreign institutions. For this reason, information is requested mainly in English. You will be guided through the online submission process and will be asked to submit a pdf file for some sections, or fill in other sections directly online.
The proposal can be submitted in several steps. You can exit the application and return later up until the deadline. Be sure to save regularly.
Do not hesitate to contact the Events Coordinator with any questions or problems.
The same form can be filled out by multiple organizers.
A technical problem? Contact the IT department
- January 2023: opening of the online tender
- 31/03/2023: deadline for submitting applications online
- 15/05/2023: evaluation of the proposals by the Cirm International Scientific Committee. The Organizing Committee will have the result in the week following the Scientific Committee meeting. If the meeting is selected, a date will be finalized in the calendar with the Events Coordinator.
- Autumn 2023: the holders of the selected files will receive the necessary information for the organization of their future event, as well as a calendar of actions.
- A bilingual mini website is developed by CIRM for the event, based on the information entered in the proposal. Once the website is online, interested participants will be able to start pre-registering for the event.
+33 (0)4 91 83 30 03