Cirm’ s offer for all programmes:
- Your turnkey event: the organization is taken care of by Cirm (website, registration, etc.)
- Several work and conference rooms, with a complete audiovisual ecosystem (possibility of recording presentations, live broadcasting (other rooms for large events, YouTube Lives, etc.), videoconferencing for hybrid events, etc.
- All-inclusive stay for participants outside Aix-Marseille: single rooms, studios for long stays, full board, Bouillabaisse on Thursday evening, coffee/tea breaks, etc.
- 24/7 access to Cirm library. Self-service periodicals and newspapers
- Strict application of the sanitary rules in place.
As part of the LABEX Carmin initiative, each year CIRM reserves two slots in its calendar (January and April) in order to hold the introduction weeks to programmes that consequently take place at Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris.
Participants get a chance to benefit from the special close environment of CIRM to get to know each other well before moving on to Paris where they are housed in various places in the city. This special collaboration with Institut Henri Poincaré is one of the many initiatives set up to reinforce close cooperation links between the infrastructures devoted to mathematics in France.
Applications are first considered by IHP then evaluated by CIRM’s Scientific Committee.
- Labex CARMIN may subsidize the event in the shape of « CIRM Days » (free board and lodging at the centre for 5 days for up to 40 people – as long as the event reaches at least 60 participants). Additional external funding should be found to cover additional participants, who can also support themselves. The cost of a week at CIRM is around 540 euros per participant.
L’ORGANISATION DES RENCONTRES
+33 (0)4 91 83 30 03
DEADLINE : 12 October 2023
The evaluation of the applications is made by the Scientific Committee which includes 20 members (in parity): 10 from French institutions and 10 from foreign institutions. For this reason, information is requested mainly in English. You will be guided through the online submission process and will be asked to submit a pdf file for some sections, or fill in other sections directly online.
The proposal can be submitted in several steps. You can exit the application and return later up until the deadline. Be sure to save regularly.
Do not hesitate to contact the Events Coordinator with any questions or problems.
The same form can be filled out by multiple organizers.
A technical problem? Contact the IT department
- 12 July 2023: opening of the online tender
- 12/10/2023: deadline for submitting applications online
- 6/11/2023: evaluation of the proposals by the Cirm International Scientific Committee. The Organizing Committee will have the result in the week following the Scientific Committee meeting. If the meeting is selected, a date will be finalized in the calendar with the Events Coordinator.
- Spring 2024: the holders of the selected files will receive the necessary information for the organization of their future event, as well as a calendar of actions.
- A bilingual mini website is developed by CIRM for the event, based on the information entered in the proposal. Once the website is online, interested participants will be able to start pre-registering for the event.