Cirm' s offer for all programmes:
- Your turnkey event: the organization is taken care of by Cirm (website, registration, etc.)
- Several work and conference rooms, with a complete audiovisual ecosystem (possibility of recording presentations, live broadcasting (other rooms for large events, YouTube Lives, etc.), videoconferencing for hybrid events, etc.
- All-inclusive stay for participants outside Aix-Marseille: single rooms, studios for long stays, full board, Bouillabaisse on Thursday evening, coffee/tea breaks, etc.
- 24/7 access to Cirm library. Self-service periodicals and newspapers
- Strict application of the sanitary rules in place.
2 to 5 days - 5 to 50 participants
Workshops welcome 5 to 50 people and are externally funded. The cost of a week's full board at Cirm for one participant is approximately 550 euros.
Organisers will benefit from CIRM and its team, its communication resources, its hotel infrastructure and its support to plan their events with peace of mind.
They allow teams to focus on a particular area or problem. They also allow for follow-up sessions after a larger event or even to celebrate a special event.
Proposals can be made at any time of the year. Please note, however, that these events run in parallel with other larger events of 50-90 people (Conferences, Research Schools) which are scheduled 18-24 months before the week of the event in question. It is therefore necessary to find a week that can host both the fixed event and your workshop (bearing in mind that some weeks also host paired research or Interface sessions).
Your online proposal is reviewed remotely by the CIRM International Scientific Committee. A decision is usually made within 4-6 weeks. If the proposal is accepted, the organisers are contacted by the Events Coordinator to fix the date.
What are the various steps of an application?
Proposals can be sent at any time
The evaluation of the applications is made by the Scientific Committee which includes 20 members (in parity): 10 from French institutions and 10 from foreign institutions. For this reason, information is requested mainly in English. You will be guided through the online submission process and will be asked to submit a pdf file for some sections, or fill in other sections directly online.
The proposal can be submitted in several steps. You can exit the application and return later up until the deadline. Be sure to save regularly.
Do not hesitate to contact the Events Coordinator with any questions or problems.
The same form can be filled out by multiple organizers.
A technical problem? Contact the IT department