APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH IN PAIRS EVENT
- No formal application by each participant is necessary, as details are provided when the proposal is made.
- Once the event is approved by the Scientific Committee, all that remains on the side of the organizers/participants is to make sure that suitable information is provided in French and in English for the mini-websites and to agree on dates with the Events Officer.
- Studio accommodation will be automatically arranged by the Accommodation Officer - as your event may last several weeks, catering facilities are provided so that you are independent at week-ends (when CIRM's restaurant is closed - Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch).
- Note that CIRM only subsidizes non-local participants in a Research in Pairs. This includes all meals during the week. If you would prefer to eat privately at your studio during the week, please let the staff know.
- Note that every effort is made to offer one studio per person, but during busy periods you may have to share, or some of you may have to be hosted in a bedroom rather than a studio, or be hosted outside CIRM. If you come with a partner or with your family, please contact the Accommodation Officer early to see if that can be arranged.
- As in other events at CIRM, a Research in Pairs event normally starts on a Monday in principle - even if participants arrive at the week-end - and finishes on a Friday one or more week(s) later.
- If you need a letter confirming your taking part in a Research in pairs event - for example for a visa application - please contact the International Officer at CIRM and request the necessary letter. Make sure that your full name appears in the message, as written on your passport, and attach a scanned copy of the passport/ID (photo page) if you can. Please remember to request this well before the event, as the International Officer regularly travels outside Marseille and could need several days to reply. Urgent requests will be treated as and when possible, but we cannot offer any guarantee they will be treated in time for your appointment , should you wait till the last minute.