PROPOSE A RESEARCH IN PAIRS EVENT
(open all year)
- Research in Pairs gather up to 3 participants. Non-local researchers are fully subsidized by CIRM for board and lodging.
- Applications can be placed at any time. Note that this type of event runs alongside larger events (Conferences, Research Schools, Small Groups etc.).
- If you have never organized and event at CIRM, this page will give you some information on our centre.
- Your proposal will be studied by CIRM's Scientific Committee. A decision is made usually within 4 weeks.
- If the proposal is successful, the Events Coordinator will contact you and will make suggestions for dates according to our vacancies.
You will be guided throughout the online application and will have to upload one pdf file for most of the information requested. Other sections can be directly completed online. Details are given in the list that follows.
You can fill in the application in various steps. You can save and leave then come back later, until the deadline. Please remember to save on a regular basis.
You will have to provide:
Facilities provided by CIRM
Research in Pairs events generally start on a Monday morning (possibility to arrive at CIRM on Sunday night) and they end two weeks later on a Friday before 6pm. One-week events are now possible, as well as 3 weeks in exceptonal circumstances and under conditions, but a justification for the shorter or longer period should be sent at the same time as the online application.
Participants are usually accommodated in studios so they can cater for themselves at week-ends, when the restaurant is closed.
Contact: +33 (0)4 91 83 30 03
Fax: +33 (0)4 91 41 27 86